The purpose of TAPERA is for finance to /or from BP TAPERA and / or the return of the savings after the membership comes to an end.
2. WHO MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE PROGRAM?
The employer must register his Worker in the TAPERA Program.
3. HOW MUCH ?
Savings contributions are paid by employers and workers at 3% of salary / wages with a percentage of:
- Entrepreneur/Employer 0.5%
- 5% workers
4. WHAT IS THE BASIS OF CALCULATION RATE?
The basis for further calculations will be regulated by the Ministry of Manpower.
5. WHEN WILL THE FUND RETURN?
Workers must be given savings up to 3 months after the end of membership due to:
- Achieve the age of 58 years for independent workers
- Not eligible as a participant for 5 consecutive years
- Resign and claim the deposits
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS?
Entrepreneur’s Rights :
- Obtain information from BP TAPERA regarding the condition and performance of the TAPERA Fund.
- Registering Workers
- Collection of deposits according to the percentage specified above
- Deposit the TAPERA discount
- Updating of participant worker data
- Keep all reports of payment of worker deposits
2. WHEN REGISTRATION?
For Private Company TAPERA registration is done no later than 7 years since this PP was issued (Maximum Year 2027).
3. FINES For not Include on Tapera Program?
- Entrepreneurs who do not participate in the TAPERA program will be subjected to administrative sanctions from written warnings to revocation of business licenses.
- Only for those who do not have a house, if they already have a house, the funds are returned, such as BPJs.
For any question regarding this issue you may call us by email to Customer@rfplawyer.com
Ruko Regia RB1 No. 29,
Jl. Graha Raya Bintaro,
Kec.pondok Aren, Tangerang Selatan,
Banten 15226, 021-27565003, email@example.com
website: rfplawyer.comLinkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rfplawfirm
facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rfplawyer/
Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/rfpyoutube