The order of the application process is as follows:
- Examination of the application in respect to:
- conflict with an earlier registration
- Publication of the application details such as:
- name of applicant
- address of applicant
- state or country of incorporation of applicant
- application number
- application date
- priority claim information
ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING TRADEMARK
With a high incidence of piracy in Indonesia, patenting the goods and services with trademark is an important step. Registering the trademark, you will get some significant advantages as following:
- The Company enjoys the exclusive protection of goods and services against claims of infringement by other parties.
- When the owner of the trademark is in legal battles, the owner can get legal reinforcement in instances.
- Based on Trademark Act No 15 of 2001, a person or legal entity who first filed the trademark application will get the priority to use the trademark.
- Having a solid and reputable trademark adds value to the products or services. The company can use this trademark to bring their brand closer to their prospects.
If you have any questions about Procedures for registering Trademarks in Indonesia, please email or chat us directly on business days.
RFPlawyer Trademark is Intellectual property rights consultant in Indonesia
Phone/WA: +62 896-1646-2123
download Pdf Power of Attorney
Ruko Regia RB1 No. 29,
Jl. Graha Raya Bintaro,
Kec.pondok Aren, Tangerang Selatan,
Banten 15226, 021-27565003, firstname.lastname@example.org
website: rfplawyer.comLinkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rfplawfirm
facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rfplawyer/
Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/rfpyoutube