A registration of Copyright electronically is conducted by accessing the Directorate General of Intellectual Property’s website www.dgip.go.id. An online copyright, or usually known as E-Copyright is a provided services in a form of online basis integrated information system provided by Directorate General of Intellectual Property to facilitate a recording’s registration of result of works online, so it is easier to access by the communities.
PROCEDURES IN USING E-COPYRIGHT
- A recording of copyright is conducted by submitting an recording application for the works by the applicant to the Ministry. To be able to submit a recording application, the applicant must deliver a Request of Registration Letter by stipulating a Statement Letter and any supporting documents to the Directorate General of Intellectual Property c.q Director of Information and Technology.
- After receiving a verification email, the applicant will obtain a username and a password to access E-Copyright.
- In the E-Copyright, a recording of copyright is conducted by accessing the “Copyright Registration” column.
- The following data must be provided in the registration:
- Creator’s data
- Copyrights holder’s data
- Power of Attorney
- Type and title of the Copyrights
- Date and places of where the copyright is being announced for the first time
- After filling the required data, all the complete and correct data will be stored by clicking “Save” on the available column. An application is not changeable after being saved.
- The applicant will be obligated to pay for the application through payment methods as determined by the Directorate General of Intellectual Property.
- After the payment, the applicant’s data will be verified by the Approval Staff of the Directorate General of Intellectual Property of the Ministry of Law and Human Rights. The verification is to check whether the works or the product related rights being applied is essentially the same or not with the already registered works or intellectual property objects in the general register.
By procedures, the application checking of works will takes in maximum of 9 (nine) months period since the receipt of a complete application, and then an approval or rejection will be issued.
- Furthermore, Works Registration Letter will be given in a form of electronic certificate in pdf format. The said works will be registered in the general register.
- After obtaining the electronic certificates of work’s registration, the applicant will be directed to make payment in order to complete the registration through an electronic system (E-Copyright).
It is necessary to know that the user of the E-Copyright is consisting of Ministry and Institution, Local Government, Education Institution, Research and Development Institution, Local Office of the Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights Center, Intellectual Property Rights Consultant and Micro Enterprise, and other institutions. Therefore, not just a random person may register and/or records the works, only a limited selected party and institutions may register.
you also can registerd to our counsultant, that can assist you to registered your copyright in Indonesia.
If you have a copyright issues Copy Right Violation, please share your knowledge with us, Our Official copyright consultant we want to help you to fight this copyright violation.
you can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECENT EXPERIENCE IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS SECTOR
- Representing domestic and foreign companies claim regarding mark infringement. and;
- Assisting clients in registration of trademark.
Ruko Regia RB1 No. 29,
Jl. Graha Raya Bintaro,
Kec.pondok Aren, Tangerang Selatan,
Banten 15226, 021-27565003, email@example.com
website: rfplawyer.comLinkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rfplawfirm
facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rfplawyer/
Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/rfpyoutube